6. What is the recommended cooking time for regular wings?
Now you can either fry or bake our wings:
• Fry: 350deg. 3-5min.
• Convection: 450deg. 12-14min
7. How do I read the date code that’s on every Barber box?
Our date code is in a five-digit Julian Calendar form with the first three digits referencing the day of the year. The fourth number represents the last number in the year. The fifth number tells us which working shift produced the product over at the plant. For example, the date code 31122 would indicate the following:
1. The 311th day of the year.
2. The year 2002.
3. The product was produced during the 2nd shift.
8. I have been offered a private label stuffed chicken entrée, how do I know it’s from Barber Foods?
Barber Foods does pack product under some major distributor labels. In order to tell if it’s the quality Barber Foods product you count on just check the plant number in the USDA seal. Since we’re a USDA plant every case we product will have the code: P-276.